Let’s first take a look at what the word “Res·o·lu·tion” means:
As I mention on my Facebook status :
Ahhhh 2011 lots to reflect on! I myself need to put my goals/resolution in order for 2012, you should all do so too! Make a plan and set some goals, its never to late to follow your dreams. Nothing is impossible so go set your goals up!
Here are my 2012 resolutions because I am determined to determining!
- Graduating in May with my MBA
- Continue working towards my lateral move into management level in the Marketing field.
Healthy & Physical goals:
- NYC Marathon in 3 hours (7minute pace)
- Running at a constant 7-8min pace
- Doing one trick on my snowboard & working on my riding
- A better swimmer so I can do a tri,
- Tell people about Paelo, being healthy & competing in a crossfit competition
- Being part of the church community
- Continue working on my relationship with GOD
- Building a stronger relationship with my brother and family
As you can see I have many goals, and with the more I learn & experience the more goals I set for myself . I guess the biggest one of them all is to always set goals for myself & doing my best to obtain them.
What are yours???