On September 25th I plan on achieving my next goal of 18miles…
- Break my 8:30min pace record on Sunday, May 5, 2011 which means I would need to run 5miles in 40mins- 8min pace.
- Increasing my pace to 8 minutes per will ultimately allow me to obtain my goal of achieving = 18.1 miles at 02:45:00, at a 9:10 pace
- To prepare me for my 18.1 Mile Run, I plan on running another Half Marathon in 1:57minutes beating my record of 2:09minutes by 12minutes.
- Finally, all that prep should now allow me to complete a Full Marathon, 26.1 miles in approximately 4:04:12minutes as you can see below…
- 1500m= 7:07
- The mile =7:40
- 3000m(3k)= 14:50
- 3200m(about 2 miles)= 15:53
- 8000m(8k)= 41:56
- 5 miles= 42:12
- 10,000m(10k)= 53:08
- Ten miles= 1:27:58
- Half marathon= 1:57:08
- Marathon= 4:04:12
Seeing this will be all ill be thinking of!